*Store hours may vary
NOW OPEN IN THE DISTRICT…. IN A BIGGER LOCATION
We have always been dedicated to producing the finest soap products using the very best ingredients available, free of animal products, free of harsh chemicals, and artificial preservatives. We use organic-natural free-trade ingredients where possible. All of our products are made in the USA. The oils, butters, and waxes we use are all-natural and expensive, and our great variety of in-stock ingredients give us a unique ability to formulate products for very specific purposes, skin conditions and aromatherapies!
Near Victoria’s Secret PINK.
Soap Making Classes
Soap Des Jour at Desert Ridge Marketplace now offers Artisanal Soap Making Classes.
You’ll learn all the steps for melt and pour soap making, along with designing your own soaps to take home with you! Choose your favorite shape, color, scent and additives. Perfect for birthday parties, girls nights, and more.
Choose from the following classes:
- Cactus Garden Soap Collection Class
- Make 2 large succulent bars and 4 small cacti soaps
- Cost: $60 per person (min. of 2 participants)
- Signature Soap Making Class
- Make 3 large soaps or 6 small soaps
- Cost: $55 per person (min. of 2 participants)
- Platinum Soap Making Class
- Make 4 large soaps or 8 small soaps
- Cost: $70 per person (min. of 2 participants)
Email Soap Des Jour to book your class at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Class Duration: 1.5 hours and up.
Ages: 10 and up.