1. Sip & Stroll will be in effect daily during the following hours:
Sunday – Thursday: 10AM-9PM | Last Call: 8:30PM
Friday & Saturday: 10AM-10PM | Last Call: 9:30PM
2. Visit one of the Sip & Stroll stops listed below. If a restaurant is not listed, they are not approved to sell alcohol for common area consumption. Alcohol that is not purchased from the approved retailers is strictly prohibitted.
3. Beverages must stay within approved outdoor consumption area shown below.
4. Beverages must come in an approved clear plastic container from a partipating Sip & Stroll location.
5. You must have an approved wristband stating you are 21 years or older to participate
6. No outside food or alcohol permitted in any retailers
Please Drink Responsibly.
*Whining Pig Beer & Wine Bar is a participant of this program but Pigtails Cocktail Bar is not. Drinks may only be taken to-go from Whining Pig Beer & Wine Bar.
Guests at Desert Ridge Marketplace can consume alcoholic beverages purchased from participating retailers within the marked areas of the pedestrian walkway during the hours of operation, set forth above. To participate in the sip and stroll program, all guests over the legal drinking age, must wear a wristband obtained from a participating retailer and all alcoholic beverages must be consumed in an approved plastic container. Please drink responsibly. Vestar and the participating retailers reserve the right to refuse service and may remove any persons from the pedestrian walkway for any reason.
For additional rules & regulations, please refer to the Code of Conduct.