Desert Ridge Marketplace continues its partnership with Mountainside Fitness to host free, outdoor fitness classes for the community!
This fall experience different fitness formats, including HIGH Fitness, Puppy Yoga, Strength & Conditioning and more! Talented Mountainside Fitness instructors will lead you through a 60-minute class leaving you feeling rejuvenated.
- Yoga + Beer – It’s Back! Grab your mat and experience the art of yoga with a twist! Incorporate an ice-cold beer into your favorite poses! Beer and cocktails will be available for purchase at Copper Blues Live before and during the class. We recommend coming early to grab your drink and save a spot!
- Puppy Yoga – BYOP! – All are encouraged to bring your own puppy/dog of any age to incorporate into the 60-minute yoga session!
- Kids & Family Yoga – Roll-out your mat for some fun! Sweat, re-center and calm the body & mind during an all-levels 30-minute yoga! See more information HERE.
- HIIT, High- High Intensity Interval Training combines several moments of burst movements followed by low-intensity recovery periods.
- HIGH Fitness – Enjoy old school aerobics? Check out HIGH fitness which combines simple, modern fitness techniques (i.e. HIIT, plyometrics, etc) with music you know and love.
- Barre – Sculpt your muscles and build your strength during a 60-minute fast-paced, energetic class that teaches you how to embrace the fluidity of dance while also boosting your endurance and flexibility.
All Classes will be at 6:30PM in The Barnes & Noble Courtyard (except Kid & Family Yoga)
December 3 | Kid & Family Yoga | 2PM: Kassie Shirey & Victoria CarlockSave The Date:
December 4 | Yoga + Beer: Danielle Keylin
December 18 | Barre: Sherilyn Janson
*All classes are free and open to the public. We recommend bringing a yoga mat and/or towel.